Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:55:38 -0400
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         Dennis <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Gurgling fuel expansion tanks
Comments: To: Matthias Kuster <matthiaskuster@VERIZON.NET>

Make sure the fuel tank vapor recovery system is working properly, including the valve opening when the engine goes above idle. I find this is not considered for many engine conversions. Also, check the carbon canister to make sure the carbon is not falling out and clogging the inlet elbow. Many fuel tanks have collapsed from the suction of the fuel pump when air can not enter.

Dennis