Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:01:34 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Global Warming My Vanagon?
Comments: To: kenwilfy@comcast.net

Right on. I remember that during a past energy crisis in the seventies, when I was driving a loaf 7-passenger, that vehicle got very high praise in a magazine article (whole Earth Catalog? Anybody remember that?) as having a very high passenger mile ratio. That was the name for it back then, passenger miles. People just aren't thinking that way anymore, apparently. HOV lane qualification means two, where I can recall.

Thanks for reminding me of one more good thing about Vanagons.

Jim