Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Mar 2007 20:23:11 -0500
From:         Bob Donalds <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Big end rod clearance 2.1 WBX
Comments: To: greentabe-vanagon@YAHOO.COM

Tabe its just between the rod and crank cheek not something you need to check on a running engine I would be conerned about the big end going oval and cap shift call me if you like 508 358 6264 Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tabe Johnson" <greentabe-vanagon@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 7:48 PM Subject: Big end rod clearance 2.1 WBX