Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:10:56 -0400
From:         Ben <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Expensive Syncro for sale
Comments: To: "Gary Lee www.vwrack.com" <gary2a@telus.net>

Mmmm... yes they are, about the same as in the US, i think, except maybe for California, or should i say GoWesty (don't get me wrong on GoWesty!!! i have great respect for those gus) one's??? Malcolm as a nice one for sell in Nova Scotia and the price of about 18k look fair to me.

Van are not as expensive this year, at least not for the "average condition" one's, superb van have no real tag price, but NO one here will pay over 25K for any Westy... that is one reason i'm keeping mine. They prefer a "average condition one for 10-13k and hope for the best.

And that is good business :-))))) Ben