Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:14:43 -0400
From:         Ken <ken77@ALLSTREAM.NET>
Subject:      Re: CV Joint Vibration

I concur with Ben, I had the EMPI brand and removed them after a short while. I even gave them a chance to work in, but where noisy. Opted for Lobros and all is well.

Ken 87GL/EJ22

----- Original Message ----- From: "Benny boy" <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 9:25 PM Subject: Re: CV Joint Vibration