Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:19:06 -0700
From:         Paul Guzyk <paullist@GUZYK.COM>
Subject:      Re: Where is the rat??

Look inside the air filter box and behind the black panel behind the right tailight (vanagon content)

We had a van once in our yard where the the rat(s) decided to enter the air filter box somehow and use the air filter material to make their nest.

We got rid of the rats by using a RAT ZAPPER, yes it's a real product and works as advertised....and not as icky as it sounds.

http://www.ratzapper.com/

After we killed off the original group of rats, we stopped giving our dog dry dog food...seems the rats would steal his food nuggets and store them for the future... rats don't like to carry his mushy canned food but they love dry dog food (I figured this after I noticed the RatZapper 2000 comes with dry dog food as bait!)

It's been almost 3 years since we've seen evidence of a rat... our air filter boxes are only full of dust, not rat poop.