Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:10:58 -0700
From:         Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Advice needed for Lucky-Seven . . .82 Vanagon
Comments: To: Jarrett Anthony Kupcinski <kpcnsk@YAHOO.COM>

I replaced the panels many years ago. I bought a 4x8 sheet at Lowe's that had light color acceptable pattern on it. There are several to choose from. This thin, 1/8" laminated board I cut out to the same pattern of the existing panels and fitted them in there instead. They still look new and I think they are better quality, stronger. It is a lot of work, not only taking the old one out for pattern but to install the new ones. Above the front seats it was more difficult to fit in because I cut it the same size. I had to make it smaller to be able to make it fit. After I shattered the first one, it was easier the second time. Now the car looks better than new. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jarrett Anthony Kupcinski" <kpcnsk@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 9:40 AM Subject: Re: Advice needed for Lucky-Seven . . .82 Vanagon