Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:03:40 +0000
From:         John Carpenter <Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Wiring radio to accessory instead of battery?
Comments: To: Ellen in Oregon <elleninoregon@HOTMAIL.COM>
Comments: cc: subaruvanagon@yahoogroups.com

If my ole foggy 60's memory serves me,

( I remember 67 like it was yesterday, but, it IS remembering yesterday that I have the problem with !! :o)

There are two hot wire circuits to hook up on most? stereos. One goes to the switch circuit, & One goes to the bat. (always on circuit). So, I guess they're counting on the car battery being up to snuff ? Electrical / Stereo wizards please jump in. I'm curious too. best, John C... SLC, UT ps: buy KEP ;o) love ya Hobert !! :o) Ya know, seriously, the conversion lists,owe that Vanagon conversion, founding father)guy a lot !!!

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Ellen in Oregon <elleninoregon@HOTMAIL.COM>