Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:46:53 -0700
From:         Shawn Wright <vwdiesels@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: MORE 12v fridge not working info

Jim,

Don't feel bad. I think it was several years before I noticed this also, and it may have taken reading it on the list before I did notice - I don't recall for sure. I generally only use 12V on weekend day trips, or if the gas goes out when driving, which happens on occasion on really rough, steep roads. I think the reason I didn't notice is the lack of any need for a pilot when on 12V... just turn it on, drive, and wait a good long time for it to get cold... ;-)

Shawn Wright http://members.shaw.ca/vwdiesels '88 Westy 1.6TD 5 speed '85 Jetta Diesel 1.6NA