Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:18:42 -0300
From:         "Giasson, Pascal (DNR/MRN)" <Pascal.Giasson@GNB.CA>
Subject:      Re: speedo cable replacement

Everything that Keith said plus the Bentley says to replace that rubber bushing in the spindle, and also to seal the cable end to the bearing dust cap, I just use some silicone for mine. The cable is a real tight fit in the spindle bushing, and once it's in there it's hard to adjust. Pascal '84 Westy