Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:27:33 -0400
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         Dennis <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Value....
Comments: To: John Bange <jbange@GMAIL.COM>

Maybe it is one of those purchased warranties. Takes some effort to get one for older vehicles but I guess with the proper documentation, you can get them for any vehicle.

Dennis