Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Apr 2007 12:37:43 -0500
From:         vt <samcvt@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Mailing from Japan
Comments: To: Old Volks Home <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM>

Please run that price figure again. What does it mean in today's real U.S. dollars to purchase the vehicle in Europe? SamC ----- Original Message ----- From: "Old Volks Home" <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 10:36 AM Subject: Re: Mailing from Japan