Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:15:32 -0400
From:         Todd Olson <todd.olson@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: westy rain fly pattern - where??

Hopefully this has not been already discussed. I have been on vacation for spring break and just getting back into the swing of things.

A quick Rain Fly History: It was originally designed and manufactured by Mary Wisnewski many years ago from Grand Rapids, MI. Some of you may know her from Buses By the Beach events. She does a lot of the Graphic Work for the Organization. She is very talented. She was making them and selling them. Frank C. met her at Buses By the Beach and discussed selling them on his site. After the demand got to be greater then she wanted to handle she sold the pattern and materials to Jonce Fancher. Jonce is also a very talented person that makes lots of great accessories for your van. He sells the rain flies today on his website at www.fanchers.com

I have one and really like it. I like it for the privacy more so than rain protection. In the summer I can leave my screen open for air flow and if I happen to be crawling up into the upper bunk in my skivvies I don't have to worry about subjecting an innocent passerby with that horrible mental image. 8-)

Wishing you many miles of smiles! Todd Olson Buses By the Beach

Coming Events: Bus Benefit! May 18th - 20th 2007 Grand Rapids, MI Bus Boo! September 14th - 16th 2007 Grand Rapids, MI Bus BRR! February 9th - 10th 2008 Angola, IN For more information go to: www.busesbythebeach.com