Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:50:17 -0400
From:         Wil Haslup <whaslup@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      air cooled Vanagon owners in or near Baltimore?

After buying a new Nissan Sentra last summer I've lost interest in my '80 Vanagon as it is and am getting ready to let it go.

...not saying another Vanagon isn't in my future but for now I don't need it.

I've driven it since '98 and it is a bit rough cosmetically with need of clutch slave/master cylinder since last spring. It has waited patiently for me to address this in my carport since then.

It could be put right for a bit of cash and some time or would yield an abundance of parts for the right owner.

...all good glass, okay tires, recent front brakes, working computer and variety of recent FI and vacuum parts in addition to relatively recent rebuilds of 3 CVs.

..anyone in the Baltimore are think they might be interested I can provide more details and pics directly. Please contact me off list.

Thanks.

(If I don't find someone directly within the week I'm posting it to samba and craigslist and then to ebay. All else fails I'll part it out on ebay and send what I can't to the yard.)

-- Sincerely,

-- Wil