Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:45:35 -0700
From:         "Jim @ Work" <jrasite@EONI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Elec. Questions. YES it's about Aux Batt. NO,
              please don't shoot me.... ;^)
Comments: To: neil <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>

Just as a heads up, be aware that some editions of the Vanagon Bentley have errors regarding early wiring. I believe that this has been addressed in the current edition. You might poke around the forums on Bentley's website. Stan Wohlfarth and I had a conversation about it a few years ago. http://tech.bentleypublishers.com/thread.jspa?forumID=49&threadID=1125&messageID=2952#2952

Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "neil" <musomuso@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 10:13 AM Subject: Re: Elec. Questions. YES it's about Aux Batt. NO, please don't shoot me.... ;^)