Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:10:07 -0400
From:         Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Pop Top Seal Differences
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

I just installed all 3 new BD seals this past weekend. My van looks and seals up great! I can attest to the fact that no requirement for glue, the obviously high-quality EPDM bulb seal that fits and looks excellent (and should last the life of the van), lack of steel insert clip, plus the ease of installation, makes this choice a hands-down winner in my book. If you need top seals, get the complete kit, like I did. You won't be sorry. Thanks, Ron!

Mike B.

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Bus Depot" <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:43 AM Subject: Re: Pop Top Seal Differences