Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 8 Apr 2007 18:50:18 -0700
From:         THOMAS IN GEORGIA <vilaamerica@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Are they still making the bus/Vanagon anywhere these days?
              -Brazilian
Comments: To: vt <samcvt@comcast.net>

I would buy one from Europe too - and I have,,,,got it shipped over for free,, thanks US Army,,,,, buyying one in Brazil would be gambling your money away!

Thomas

vt <samcvt@comcast.net> wrote: But, the Pan Am, I believe, goes south via Ecuador, Chile etc...

And, if I was to tvl to Brazil for a vehicle, I'd probably be better off ordering a new one from Europe, and taking delivery there for transhipment to the states from there. SamC ----- Original Message ----- From: "THOMAS IN GEORGIA" To: Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:12 PM Subject: Re: Are they still making the bus/Vanagon anywhere these days? -Brazilian

--------------------------------- Need Mail bonding? Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.