Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:32:59 -0400
From:         BJ Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Everybus photos

>> Is the guy with the upright bass a bus person? If so I'd like to know how he travels with the bass. Still trying figure out how to put the bass, wife, 2 kids, a dog and all their stuff in my 84 Westy. The wife is gettin tired of ridin in the roof rack. ;) <<

If you look closely it looks like he is playing a CCB (Cheap Chinese Bass). He's probably strapping it to the roof instead of the wife. :)

The only camping trip I take the upright is the Philly Folk Fest and that's sans wife and kid. I don't think I could ever that that in there with the wife, daughter and all of their "accessories". I always carry a small Guild short scale fretless ABG that is so compact it fits anywhere. I usually just stick it upright over the closed stove when traveling. I have a tight skin soft case on it. Sure, it's no where near as nice as having the URB with me but it's a blast to have at the campsite.

Bryan