Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:00:34 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Stumbling after fuel filter change
Comments: To: don spence <dkspence@TELUS.NET>

I had similar problems with my 90 around New Years. Here's what I did. One of these, in descending order of probability, was the solution:

Cleaned every terminal on every connector in the engine compartment, including those on and around the distributor, and to the sensors.

Replaced the ignition switch

Put gas drier and injector cleaner in the tank

Replaced the fuel filter

Good luck,

Jim