Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:26:34 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Another unexplained power loss, but help not needed!
Comments: To: bob bob <heymrpep@YAHOO.COM>

US 1 in Virginia runs inland rather than along the coast, and south of Petersburg bears more westerly to get to Raleigh NC and even Atlanta, then eventually heads back out to the coast where the Floridians find it. US 17 tends to stick closer to the coastline.

That highway 1 in California, by the way, is "just" a state highway, not a gen-you-wine U.S. of A. National Highway.

Stephen