Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:31:32 -0400
From:         BJ Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET>
Subject:      Vanagon Sighting!

I was at a T intersection today coming back from lunch and I could see a late 80's gold Vanagon speeding towards me. I beeped as he went by but he just continued on. He had an incredible look of determination on his face as he shot by at about 15 mph over the already high speed limit. His back lid was partially opened as he was carrying something large. As he passed I noticed an out of state tag. My thoughts are he was doing one of the following:

1) He is being chased by the other 2 van owners in the state since he had a nice "parts car".

2) He had just stolen some parts off the other 2 vans since there is only 1 where he comes from.

3) It looks like it might rain again for the 27th time this month and his van was stating to rot already.

4) He was just at Chris's at JordanView and he unlocked all Chris's vans and dumped all his carefully separated nuts, bolts and fasteners into 1 pile. :-)

Bryan