Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:44:39 +1000
From:         Stephen Overmyer <S.OVERMYER@UWS.EDU.AU>
Subject:      Re: Brochures from Around the World

I can't remember if it was this web site or another someone was creating for T3 brochures from around the world but I was a contributor to one such site with a 24 page brochure for the Australian range of T3s from circa 1990. The glossy brochure had pics and info on the full range available here....the Transporter panelvan, window van, single and double cabs, Caravelle...and syncros, available in all of the above variants.

I still have the scanned pages on file so if you want them (and can receive 24 high res pics without them bouncing back to me as undeliverable ) I can send them to you....

Alternatively, if someone has a web page who can host the brochure and make it available to anybody else who wishes to view it, email me and I will pass the pages on...

Cheers, Steve O NSW Australia '92 Transporter WBX Kombi '00 Transporter Double Cab '03 Transporter Double Cab (work truck) '78 Land Rover 109 Series 3 soft top ute (ex-Aust.Army) '07 Passat Variant TDI (on order from the Fatherland...hopefully here in June)

Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:06:28 -0700 From: Kim Springer <kimspringer@RCN.COM> Subject: Brochures from Around the World

Hey Volks,

Many months back someone pointed us to a website that had VW brochures = from all over the world.

I definitely wanted to keep track of this info, so I bookmarked the = site.

Guess what, I tried to get the site several times recently and it's = offline. Now I wish I'd printed it all out or downloaded it somehow.

Here is the site that I have:

www.vwpix.org =20

Anyone else lost track or kept track of this? Anyone know these volks? = Did it move?

Kim Springer '89 Tristar #7