Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:40:49 -0500
From:         vt <samcvt@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Was: Mechanic VS customer, now: it's a passion, period!
Comments: To: Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>

Hi Benny, Just which city(ies) is your shop near? Actually, I'm wondering just how far from my Colchester, VT home (time and miles) you are are located. Sam Conant ----- Original Message ----- From: "Benny boy" <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 11:16 PM Subject: Was: Mechanic VS customer, now: it's a passion, period!