Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 5 May 2007 13:25:58 -0700
From:         neil <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Thanks list!

Hi all.

You know I'm sitting here eating lunch, and thought I'd drop a thank you note to the list.

If it weren't for this list, I'm sure I would have pulled out my remaining hair, and/or done something *really* ignorant in the process of working on my Westy. This list helps a lot.

For example.

About an hour ago, I sent a post requesting info on an unknown (to me) part. Turns out it is an after market (no VW PN) component for wiring up trailer lights. I got replies quickly which was really appreciated.

I would **never** have known what it was. I knew the ouput side of it wasn't hooked up to anything, but there it was. Just sitting there. Output wires cut ( by PO ) going nowhere while it stared me in the face saying:

"I dare ya."

" I double DOG dare ya to remove me! Heh heh heh! Watch what happens! Heh heh heh! Your wheels will fall off! Heh heh heh! "

Thanks list for saving me time, money, frustration, and helping me keep my van safer and running better.

Neil.

-- Neil Nicholson. 1981 Air Cooled Westfalia.

http://web.mac.com/tubaneil