Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 5 May 2007 17:22:29 -0400
From:         "Peter T. Owsianowski" <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Thanks list!
Comments: To: neil <musomuso@gmail.com>

Neil:

Let me 2nd that!

I have received numerous very timely answers to my VW questions. This list is inclusive and friendly and extremely knowledgable.

Contrast that with a couple John Deere tractor lists I just joined for a new to me 1981 John Deere 215. Posted a question on those, and got barely a whisper in return. One listee took pity on me and forwarded a a mower deck diagram, but didn't get much else. Maybe there are too many tractor models being discussed?

Long live the Vanagon List and thanks to all who contribute!

Pete '79 Westy "Aardvark" '87 Westy "Joe's Van" '02 Audi A6 Avant John Deere 214 WWW. Busesbythebeach.com

On 5/5/07, neil <musomuso@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi all. > > You know I'm sitting here eating lunch, and thought I'd drop a thank > you note to the list. > > If it weren't for this list, I'm sure I would have pulled out my > remaining hair, and/or done something *really* ignorant in the process > of working on my Westy. This list helps a lot. > >