Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 May 2007 09:09:08 -0700
From:         neil <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tremclad colour match and useage?
Comments: To: Greg Potts <greg@pottsfamily.ca>

thanks for that

Had read the FAQ's on POR's website. They warn of that!

Knowing me, I would have gone ahead w/o gloves. I'm just not in the habit of wearing them, but should be.

Permanent dirt on the hands is loosing its' charm......

Neil.

On 5/7/07, Greg Potts <greg@pottsfamily.ca> wrote: > And GLOVES. > > If you somehow splash POR-15 onto exposed skin, it instantly bonds so > intensely that there is no way to remove it. You will have a black patch on > your skin that will remain until that layer of skin is worn off. > > > Happy Trails, > > Greg Potts > 1973/74/77/79 Westfakia "Bob The Tomato > www.pottsfamily.ca > www.busesofthecorn.com > > > > > > On 7-May-07, at 12:50 AM, neil wrote: > > Oh I've had my training wheels...... a 58' Bug! > > And a 63, a 67, a 69....... > > Actually all I need for a starter kit is some brushes and a couple of > bushings right? > > ;) > > > > On 5/6/07, Richard A Jones <jones@colorado.edu> wrote: > > I want to get a starter kit of POR-15 > > You have to have training wheels on your Vanagon > to qualify for the starter kit.... > > Richard > Boulder > > > > > > -- > Neil Nicholson. 1981 Air Cooled Westfalia. > > http://web.mac.com/tubaneil > > > > > > >