Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 May 2007 18:11:31 -0700
From:         David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: oil pressure

--- Mike <mbucchino@charter.net> wrote:

> David, > > The use of writing...

Mike, believe me I have condamned my own mistake more than enough for me for many years. I do not need one more from you. The reason I told the story here is so that it will not happen to anyone else. Your diplomatic suggestion that I was not reasonably conscious has zero value to me and I doubt it has any to anyone else either on this mailing list.

I would have much appreciated if you had offered some of your professional knowledge about the oil weight question I asked. Your diplomatic reply based on your professional knowledge contains nothing. None!!! Can you understand that?

Regarding the oil pump gasket, could you tell us what ingredient it must contain to make it appropriate for the application? And why it must contain such ingredient? By telling me that I was wrong is telling nothing. Please reply with substance if you feel you must say something.

When Thomas asked if anyone knows the thickness of the gaskets I actually waited to see professionals like you to jump out to give the numbers. You have disappointed me and probably many others as well. Maybe you do not know about the thickness. But I have a reasonable expectation that you do know if the thin one should be in between the cover and the housing or not. You offered no answer so that's another big disappointment really.

David