Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 May 2007 13:51:01 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: propane explosion
Comments: To: Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@YAHOO.COM>

The aroma of propane is pretty obvious, especially in the confines of a closed-up van. When I reinstalled the Westy interior I evidently did not adequately tighten the connectors between the supply lines and the cooktop/stove. Opened the tank valve and even before I turned on the burner to test the smell was immediately noticeable. Yeow!

Remember to tighten and leak-test all connections with soapy water! This could have made for an unpleasant trip this weekend.

Stephen

____________________________________________________________________________________ 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/#news