Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 May 2007 17:57:25 +0000
From:         joe trussell <vanagongl@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Editorial opinion: VW Collectors..Probable unpopular
              veiw..delete now or flame

I think that selling a Vanagon is less about profit (from my perspective there is no such thing as Vanagon monetary profit) and more about interviewing prospective adoptive parents. If the buyer is excited about the Vanagon and has the right attitude, it's worth it to sell for a bit less. I know the Vanagon's going to be in good hands.

When I calculate my labor, parts, time, blood, sweat, sleeplessness, anger, confusion, and of course joy, there's no way I can possibly turn a profit on one of these things.

Joe T., Below-Average Capitalist

_________________________________________________________________ Catch suspicious messages before you open them—with Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_protection_0507