Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 May 2007 11:55:32 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Editorial opinion: VW Collectors...adoption
Comments: To: Markus Mumper <markusmumper@GMAIL.COM>

Interestingly, when we bought our '87 Westy last year the PO actually is a professional in adoption services in the community. Not only did I go through a similar interview, but the paperwork accompanying the sale included the "life book" for the van similar to the ones that accompany adopted children, noting nearly every aspect of its life and maintenance under her care.

I saw her the other week and proudly showed off the changes/improvements we've made. She agrees the van went to a good home. Whew! I'd hate for her to take it back!

Stephen

____________________________________________________________________________________ We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265