Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 May 2007 20:57:22 -0400
From:         Hans Achter <hansachter@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon (and owner) sighting in SE PA
Comments: cc: BJ Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET>

Bryan,

There are actually a surprising number of vans left in PA. Lots of Germans immigrated to the Philadelphia area and bought another Volkswagen, my parents included. In the town where our shop resides (just north of you), people see dozens of different vanagons running about town all year long! ;>) People here must have an incredibly distorted view of the number of VW vans still driving around. Once we actually almost had as many here on the premises as Chris has!

-Hans East Coast Vanagon http://www.vanaru.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "BJ Feddish" <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 6:47 PM Subject: Vanagon (and owner) sighting in SE PA