Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 May 2007 15:42:36 -0700
From:         Old Volks Home <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1982 throttle body gasket PN?

They're discontinued here in North America, still available in Europe. Airhead/VWG has been carrying them since late last year and we sell them out very fast. I have a bunch more on order from Germany, but don't have an ETA right at this moment.

VW# 022 133 073 A Fits Bus 74-79, Vanagon 80-85 and 74 412 -- Jim Thompson 84 GL 1.9 "Gloria" 84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt" 73 K Ghia Coupe "Denise" 72 411 Station Wagon "Pug" oldvolkshome@gmail.com http://www.oldvolkshome.com *********************************** On 5/16/07, Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@comcast.net> wrote: > > That is because that gasket has been discontinued for a few years > now. The > only thing you can do is to either find a good used one or fabricate > something. > > Thanks, > Ken Wilford > John 3:16 > http://www.vanagain.com > http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com > http://www.eurovan.org > http://www.vwcabrio.org > Phone: (856)-327-4936 > Fax: (856)-327-2242 > > -----Original Message----- > From: Vanagon Mailing List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com] On Behalf Of > Jake Beaulieu > Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:40 AM > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > Subject: 1982 throttle body gasket PN? > > > Hello, > > Can anyone tell me the PN for the throttle body gasket on an air cooled > 1982 > Westy? This is the gasket that goes between the throttle body and the air > plenum. Bus Depot does not carry the gasket and my dealer can't find the > PN > on his computer. > > Thanks much, > Jake