Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 May 2007 13:51:42 -0400
From:         TJ Hemrick <x53gunner@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Thanks to all for towing question comments

I just wanted to express my thanks to those on the list who spent the time and effort to reply to my thread about towing and acting as a buying agent. While only the dreaded tire thread will get more reaction (both positive and negative), it appears the responses have slowed to a trickle. Thanks again to all as it shows the list is worth is weight time and time again.

As a reminder to all, if you're ever travelling in the Central Florida area (East of Orlando, South of Daytona, North of Vero Beach, and need some help, I'm on both the air and water cooled rescue lists. I've got pretty close to a full blown shop (sans lift) but anything else is pretty much possible. Also, if you need sandblasting, power coating, welding or some service on a item, I've set up business for that too. I used to work at a Porsche dealership but not ONE person has even responded to my business cards left on their car, Vanagons are more than welcome and the customers are typically easier going.

Anyhow, I'm starting to ramble.

Thanks

TJ

87 Syncro 87 Wolfie