Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 May 2007 09:31:24 -0700
From:         Mark Drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Speedo to tach (?)
Comments: cc: Don Hanson <dhanson@GORGE.NET>

If you did not also get the blue plastic foil circuit assembly on the back of the cluster then you don't have what you need. The tach you described is the right one but it needs the blue foil that came with it for the connections to be in the right spots.

Yes, some of us could eventually make it work with the wrong foil but that takes more skill and patience than most people have. Your thinking about what the various connections are is off base. You need the right blue foil so you won't have to figure everything out the hard way and likely fail in the end.

Mark