Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 23 May 2007 17:34:47 -0700
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Stove top grills?
Comments: To: Ellen in Oregon <elleninoregon@hotmail.com>

Yup, and our Coleman works backwards too which confuses the heck out of me but anything installed in a restaurant or domestic kitchen matches the Westy stove.

What else would you expect in your German Driving Apartment? :)

On 5/23/07, Ellen in Oregon <elleninoregon@hotmail.com> wrote: > > Not on my ASI conversion stove! The knob goes from off to low to high, > and > I love the grids: > > > http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/sweetcatkins/Lola%20Granola/?action=view&current=Stove.jpg > > But back to Don's question: what can he use? Maybe the gas burner reducer > ring on this page: > > http://www.fantes.com/trivets.htm#grid > > Ellen > Lola, '85 Vanagon ASI > > > > ----Original Message Follows---- > From: Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM> > Reply-To: Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM> > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > Subject: Re: Stove top grills? > Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:34:44 -0700 > > Maybe you never cooked anything on a gas stove before Don. :) > > ALL the valves on gas stoves, new & old, European & North American, (My > BBQ > too) operate in that fashion, possibly to help with the lighting > procedure. > > _________________________________________________________________ > Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. > It's free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_MAY07 > >

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" www.crescentbeachguitar.com