Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 27 May 2007 16:37:41 -0400
From:         Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@WHISPLLC.COM>
Subject:      More FREE Vanagon Stuff
Comments: To: not a vw club <not_a_vw_club@yahoogroups.com>

Hi all need to clear out some stuff to make room for more stuff as usual.

Free for the taking. I wont ship but I will assist with helping load into a truck or what ever. All Items if I ship them is plus shipping and handling costs.

Im located in Saline MI 48176, Just south of Ann Arbor Michigan

Like I said this is all FREE!!!

14 - 14" stock steel Rims/ Wheels for vw busses and vans from 1971 to 1992.

Back bench seat in Tan Velvet oem cloth. from 85 7 Passenger Z-BED type.

Back Bench seat in Blue cordaroy Velvet From 84 7 passenger Z-bed type Still in van must be removed. You remove it FREE I remove it 30.00

2 seater folding back with arm rests center seat. same blue as back seat. You remove it FREE I remove it 30.00

Back Cushion in blue cordaroy velvet fair shape. Full width for 7 passenger. could be cut down to fit others.

sliding door roller cover plate that mounts to out side of van

this is all Bulky stuff in my way all the rims/wheels have tires mounted to them. They would need to be removed some are fair shape most just bad none rated for vanagons in my opinion. Iv also got alot of parts that came off of a 85 that I parted out and a 84 that im gutting but keeping it water tight for the time being. not selling glass at this point. Thanks Jonce 1-734-740-3571 is my cell

Jonce Fancher

56 Single Cab 66 Sunroof Bug 66 Variant Squareback 66 Porsche 912 71 Sunroof Bus 84 Vanagon "Gottfried" 85 Vanagon Westi 2003 10 Passenger Sprinter

Fancher's Upholstery Inc. - www.fanchers.com Not-A-VW Club- http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransont3/notavwclub/