Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 May 2007 13:47:53 -0400
From:         "Burdett, Jean-Pierre" <jp.burdett@SPOTWAVE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Water and Battery LEDs dead - fix
Comments: To: Paul Guzyk <paullist@GUZYK.COM>,
          Fkc43@aol.com, Jonathan Poole <jfpoolio@GMAIL.COM>,
          Paul Guzyk <paullist@GUZYK.COM>, "Bill P." <bprats@telis.org>

Thanks for all your help so far...

For some strange reason I can't locate the fuse box - it's supposed to be under the belt retractor at the base of the column; but it's not there...nor inside the cabinet (previous owner may have moved it?)

Fridge works great on all settings. I filled up the water tank and tried to use the tap and it didn't do anything so I know it's dead, not just the LEDS.

I thought I might try and 'follow' the wires and see where they take me..then get out the voltmeter.I'd really like to find that fusebox though! I'm sure that is the source of the problem - based on the condition of everything else on the bus. Other than that any ideas?

Thanks

JP Burdett | Product Marketing Manager Spotwave Wireless Inc.

Tel: 613.591.1662 Ext.297 | Fax: 613.591.8107 | Mobile: 613.294.8942 1 Hines Road. Suite 204 Ottawa ON. CANADA | K2K 3C7 jp.burdett@spotwave.com | www.spotwave.com