Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 May 2007 08:59:40 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: head-aches
Comments: To: Andrew.Richards@NIKE.COM

Something is definitely wrong and is being overlooked. Even 50K is a short life. Yes it is possible to get a bad outer gasket, (I have had a few) but there is either a problem wit the mating surfaces or the gasket sealant being used. Assuming good materials, sealant, and installation, the outer gasket should last a good long time.

Dennis, almost at 250K on mine.