Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 May 2007 16:00:23 -0700
From:         TC <trclark@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Silcone Coolants lines ???Re: 85 Gl Auto Tranny 5/8" Coolant
              Hoses to Tranny Cooler Busted-

well what do ya think of this ArmourCoast rather than silicone you 83-85 1.9'ers cus your gonna have the same issue sooner or later I'll be the guinea pig

Very high pressure applications subject to surges or flexing such as construction equipment, mining and the high performance industrial market, where maximum abrasion resistance is required.

Inner Tube: Neoprene Reinforcement: Four alternating layers of spiralled high-tensile steel wire (sizes 5/8", 3/4" & 1") and six alternating layers of spiralled high-tensile steel wire (sizes 1 1/4", 1 1/2" & 2") Cover Compound: Neoprene with Armorcoat Temperature Range: -40°F 249.8°F

http://hydraulics2.goodyear.com/cfmx/web/hosesearch/hose_family_results.cfm? hosefamily=ARMORCOAT%20%20AR13 ----- Original Message ----- From: "TC" <trclark@SHAW.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 3:03 PM Subject: Silcone Coolants lines ???Re: 85 Gl Auto Tranny 5/8" Coolant Hoses to Tranny Cooler Busted-