Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 May 2007 00:47:30 -0400
From:         Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Is Quebec invading the Outer Banks?
Comments: To: JordanVw@AOL.COM

Of course they are crasy, not only for Westy, just crasy, more than you think! way more.

They eat English folks for breakfast. Brrrr... scary French Qebecker! ho, yea, Quebecois... or whatever.

How is that for crasy about westy: http://westfalia.qc.ca/images/guinness.gif Can you do better, we are only 7 millions... come on!!! or that: http://westfalia.qc.ca/photos/iles-de-la-madeleine/images/680/original.aspx http://westfalia.qc.ca/photos/st-gabriel-de-brandon/images/562/original.aspx http://westfalia.qc.ca/photos/st-gabriel-de-brandon/images/556/original.aspx http://www.benplace.com/busfusion2004/100_0058b.jpg (oups, not IN quebec... who care)

I'm half indian, so that is why i like my Red Tornado beast van.

Anyway, any of you is welcome anytime in Quebec, i'll make sure you have fun and feel welcome.... mmmmm.... good breakfast :-)

You know what, i never talk about my own province??? it's pretty, it as verry nice westy oriented camping spot... http://www.benplace.com/escoumins1.htm http://www.benplace.com/imagesns/gaspe10.jpg http://www.benplace.com/imagesns/nb1.jpg http://www.benplace.com/imagesns/gaspe5.jpg http://www.benplace.com/imagesns/gaspe3.jpg http://www.benplace.com/images_tadoussac/tadoussac4.jpg

Benny