Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Jun 2007 19:11:13 -0400
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Coolant flush after ATF cooler failure
Comments: To: Roger Sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>

http://www.practicingoilanalysis.com/article_detail.asp?articleid=193&rela tedbookgroup=OilAnalysis

Water in transmission of engine oil is not the only issue. The glycol can become extremely destructive and relying on heat to drive out the water only concentrates the problem. This article has instructions for dealing with the antifreeze in oil problem.

Dennis