Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Jun 2007 17:39:17 -0700
From:         Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Hatch Latch--Loren Bush comment please
Comments: To: Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>

Or you can buy the pricey German item made for the purpose from list vendors. I was going to make one out of the turnbuckles. A lister even sent me photos, but found myself at GoWesty one fateful day and couldn't resist. Simple, strong and dead simple to install. Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 5:07 PM Subject: Re: Hatch Latch--Loren Bush comment please