Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:55:52 -0700
From:         Bob Donalds <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: coolant leak after long idle
Comments: To: Damon Lowe <dlowe93@COMCAST.NET>
Comments: cc: gregsvwrepair@aol.com

The pressure cap should be tested and I carry a spare I have seen alot of new junk caps and have heard of many more. Greg @ Greg's repair tells me he is to the point of testing all WBX caps on his own van before installing them on customers vans also check the lower radiator fan speed to see if it comes on

always carry a trash bag in your car

Boston Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Lowe" <dlowe93@COMCAST.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 1:06 PM Subject: coolant leak after long idle