Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Jun 2007 03:15:47 -0400
From:         Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Home from BusFusion
Comments: To: Greg Potts <greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>

Nice that you made it back safe Craig.

I just came back, 2:50am... we had a great diner at Frank house (in 6 years i never went to is place???) to celebrate SADLY what will have been the LAST Busfusion. I helped pack and close the place, did my little share for the last time.

Yea, i feel a bit sad, seing that great camping spot on the river.. empty, and maybe for the last time. I saw many familiar faces, great folks from many states and province, 140-150 vans, all years, great music, good beer, good life. thanks for the one that came from so far!!! Jamie, Joy, Karl, Phil and so many others.

Only a few hard core stayd tonight for a last time in that little Ontario town, Phil is one of them, he came from BC... yea (like he always says), 3500 miles from home. He, Joy and some others are heading east now, to Labrador/Newfoundland, of course they will stop in Montreal tomorrow, i will try to squease them in my backyard for a night.

Busfusion was all about what we love... vans, people, fun, music, beer... and of course...gadget and engine talk.

Frank Condelli, thank you! thank you for putting out such a great event for 6 years, i now, it's NOT easy to do so, take a break my friend. And yea, now let's do a Busfusion on the road, the first one will me in Mexico next December, but we will do others!!!

I salute you, you and your team, you have the true Westy spirit, yea, the one that i thought was kind of lost, now i know it's still there.

I have taken the big gun's (Canon Rebel XTI Digital)for that last event, 300 pictures. But this time, it's all about peoples. I'll keep you posted on the link

I'll see you on the road, somewhere, some place, sometime...

Benny the Canadian craSy French guy. ps.: yes, the Subi 2.5 engine is wonderful, you have no idea.