Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Jun 2007 00:14:59 -0400
From:         Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Bus Fusion 2007
Comments: To: John Dillon <johndillon@SYMPATICO.CA>

No one will replace Frank, or neither will Busfusion go on! we all know that! To much work, not your town, not your idea...

I'm compressing 220 pictures for the web right now, it's a long process, i don't care, it's a tribute to Frank and his crew, so i will do it. Looking at all those faces, bus's, van's from all over our great country (yea, Canada and the US), i feel empty and sad because i may never hit the road again to Almonte.... Over the years, i have met GREAT folks all over our great counties in that perticular campout. I told Frank i would help this year, but sadly, i was cought with work! so again, i came late Friday... again. But still, it was so great and fun. I had a blast!

Events like this (Busfusion & Everybus) remind me we are still human being!

My dad died at 54, he was dreaming of travelling... so he works HARD like a dog all his life (for what????) to travel one day, working hard killed him. He died the hard way before he could do so, yea, at 54 he had the money... but no more time.... Take the road guys before you get too sick or to old! We have a great country ("ies", if a care) to do so...

In the upcomming pictures you will see an 85 yo women, she travel alone, in a brown 85 Westy, Madame, i have GREAT respect for you... I see Family like " The Potts family", what a spirit! Bravo!

Busfusion was all about camping in a VW van, who care about years, style or age of the folks driving this one! It was NOT a club campout but a Westy camper meeting. It was all about that craSY little 16 feets VW camper name Westy's.

Farewell and tank you "Busfusion in Almonte Ontario Canada"!

Anyway, i'm still are "The Corruptor", alias Benny Boy http://www.benplace.com/ ps.: like always, Frank as craSy ideas, let's do a Busfusion on the road for the next few years... so look out for it...