Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Jun 2007 02:04:09 -0400
From:         Jonathan Farrugia <jfarrugi@UMICH.EDU>
Subject:      Re: sputtering on start up..?
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson@GORGE.NET>

Don

idle stabilization valve on the top of the valve cover that normally hums could be sticking. also look for air leaks and check the wiring to the hall sensor. supposedly some people have had ecu's fail on digifant II but i have never seen one go bad. temp II and O2 are easily checked via the normal bentley proceedure with a multi-meter. actually the whole digifant system only needs a multimeter for trouble shooting and that is the beauty of it.

jonathan