Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:46:47 +0000
From:         Dave Vickery <davevickery@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: power mirrors
Comments: To: BOBMACDOWELL@WEBTV.NET

The cheap solution is to glue a new glass of the correct size over the original. They can custom cut the size. I've seen them on line somewhere too I think.

Pretty hard to find good glass as that goes first. Some on ebay now though. I was lucky and paid 50 bucks for a cracked mirror housing with the motor I also needed and it had good glass. Dealer wanted $110.

_________________________________________________________________ Don’t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/