Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:23:00 -0700
From:         Aristotle Sagan <killer.jupiter@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Phrydae Phun <Absolutely NVC>
Comments: To: Jim Felder <felder@knology.net>

Ah dint tak it dat wa. I kin spill as worsen as de resta yew. I 'sa jist takeen the PH titel woids asa invitasion to brodekash a APB fer won ov mah favrit lis memberses,

tim

On 6/15/07, Jim Felder <felder@knology.net> wrote: > Tim, > > I wasn't an invitation to leave, but a comment on so much bad > spelling... you know, "breaks" instead of "brakes," "wallah" instead > of "voila." Teh knid fo suftf we gte uesd to powling trhuo wtih > aomslt erevy psot. > > Jim > > On Jun 15, 2007, at 8:47 PM, Aristotle Sagan wrote: > > > Well yeah. > > > > But I can't think of a finer group of people I have ever met in m > > life, even if I have never met 99.9% of y'all. The ones I have met are > > pretty nice people, the ones I haven't have generally been much more > > civil that most in the world. > > > > Why would I leave? > > > > tim > > > > On 6/15/07, Jim Felder <felder@knology.net> wrote: > >> You've been on this list too long ; ) > >> > >> Jim > >> > >> > >> On Jun 15, 2007, at 6:54 PM, BJ Feddish wrote: > >> > >> > The scariest part is I was reading the whole thing normally, > >> > thinking there > >> > was an occasional misspelling here and there but reading it fine.. > >> > > >> > > >> > Bryan > >> > > >> > -----Original Message----- > >> > From: Vanagon Mailing List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com] On > >> > Behalf Of > >> > Evan Mac Donald > >> > Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 5:34 PM > >> > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > >> > Subject: Phrydae Phun <Absolutely NVC> > >> > > >> > Only great minds can read this (well, maybe...!) > >> > > >> > fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too > >> > Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. > >> > i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was > >> > rdanieg. > >> > The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a > >> rscheearch at > >> > Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the > >> ltteres in > >> > a > >> > wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat > >> ltteer > >> > be in > >> > the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll > >> raed > >> > it > >> > whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed > >> ervey > >> > lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I > >> > awlyas > >> > tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it > >> > > >> > > >> > FORWARD ONLY IF YOU CAN READ IT > >> > > >> > > > > > > -- > > Where ever you are, there you be. Unless you're driving my van, in > > which case, you ain't got there yet. > > > >

-- Where ever you are, there you be. Unless you're driving my van, in which case, you ain't got there yet.