Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:45:02 -0700
From:         David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: A Saga Begins, Mystery of the Missing Norcold and FedEx
Comments: To: PB <pbrattan@GMAIL.COM>

Fedex ground is indeed one very bad shipping service.

I once bought a $200 thing on eBay. The seller shipped it from Los Angeles to me in the Bay Area by Fedex Ground. Within a day or two it showed up in their tracking system that the shipment was on a Fedex truck out for delivery to me. 3 weeks later it was still shown the samething but no delivery.

Called Fedex almost everyday before I eventually decided to give it up. Contacted the seller and requested to file a claim for a lost shipment. All of a sudden a Fedex truck pulled over and dropped a box then left without a word.

UPS is not much better. Maybe slightly better. USPS is excellent on the other hand, despite that you often will hate to wait in line for a long time for buying a stamp.

___________________________________________________________________________________ You snooze, you lose. Get messages ASAP with AutoCheck in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_html.html