Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:08:37 -0400
From:         Sam Conant <samcvt@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: vanagon Digest - 17 Jun 2007 to 18 Jun 2007 - Special issue
              (#2007-611)
Comments: To: Jim Arnott <jrasite@EONI.COM>

While spending much of the past year living in Waterville, Maine and commuting between there and my Colchester, Vermont home, I used a shop in Waterville for some repairs and am satisfied with their mechanical work.

Metric Motors is a foreign car service, easy to get to from I-95. Their phone number is 207-873-1924. I'm back in Vermont full time now, and have a fantastic vintage VW mechanic who has been known to make house calls. In the winter time, he's shown up in my drive way looking like the "Michelin Man."

Sam Conant ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Arnott" <jrasite@EONI.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:43 AM Subject: Re: vanagon Digest - 17 Jun 2007 to 18 Jun 2007 - Special issue (#2007-611)